Sunday, November 21, 2010

Procrastinating again!!

Oh dear! Not a great creative blogging week for me last week, but a lovely fun week in other ways, mainly hanging out with Ned. It was my intention to keep as busy as possible so as not to miss Mum too much. 

About the most creative thing I've done is drawing with Ned. He thought it was brilliant drawing around his hands and feet.
I also took some amazing shots of a peacock at the zoo with our little camera. Still working out how to attach pictures. Need to downsize them first.

As for my Christmas making, (deadline looming), I have really been struggling with the chores thing again this past week. I mean, my evening can't really begin until 8 -8.30pm at the earliest by time everything is cleared away from dinner and the boys are asleep. I'm finding it difficult to find the energy and motivation after the long day. I know its always worth it once I get started though. I figure even if I only manage an hour of work, it's better than not doing anything at all.

I was, however, very fortunate to have all of Saturday to make and do which was very productive, thanks to Ben for taking on the Saturday shift with the boys and giving me some space. 

So, to a new week. My day is today and I must now stop typing and start making. The day goes so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment