Monday, January 17, 2011

all quiet on the blogging front

I know, I've been very slack on keeping up with the blog this week. Just the usual business, plus not feeling the vibe to write as it doesn't come naturally to me.


Dylan had a wonderful 6th birthday party. The weather was amazing and the Scavenger Hunt went very well. All the children seemed to have a great time.


Since then, I've been giving myself a bit of a break to recharge my batteries and consider where to begin with the next projects. It feels great to have some space again with the spare room tidy and organised. I can get down to some serious art and crafting when time allows. 
I'm also on a bit of a mission take better care of my physical self, so finding time for everything will definitely be a challenge. Perhaps I'll compile an, 'Amy timetable' to be sure I fit everything into my week. 


Anyhoo! If anyone has any strategies for making time, please comment.


I have attached a couple of pics from the party and the ocean sculpture that I covered  a couple of weeks ago..













No comments:

Post a Comment